Celebrate 125 years of YOUR community supported zoo!
On Saturday, July 20, the Oregon Zoo Foundation will host the 14th annual Zoolala.
Enjoy an enchanting evening savoring small plates from over 30 of the region’s best restaurants while sipping on complimentary wine and craft beer. Dance the night away to Cool-Ade, try your luck at games and activities, interact with strolling magicians and capture the moment at our photo booth. Best of all, cherish the unique opportunity to spend quality time with our tigers, lions, elephants, orangutans and more who will be staying up late to enjoy enriching activities of their own!
Honor your zoo's past and celebrate its future with a 125th anniversary soiree that won't soon be forgotten.
Join us as we celebrate to support the Oregon Zoo's conservation, education and animal welfare programs and activities.
VIP reception 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
- savor small plates from exclusive VIP only restaurants while sipping champagne, wine and craft beer
- special appearances by our tigers and star performers from Wild Life Live!
- marvel at interactive magicians and enjoy live music
- enter our VIP raffle for an exclusive behind the scenes experience
- early entry to the main event
Main event 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
- delicious fare from 25 of the regions best eateries while enjoying Northwest wine and craft beer
- get up close with our lions, elephants, oranguatans, reptiles, raptors and more as zoo residents make special guest appearances
- show your spirit with spectacular face painting and air brush tattoos and capture the moment in our photo booth
- dance the night away to premier party band, Cool-Ade
- enter our raffle for exclusive behind the scenes experiences
- try your luck at Monte Carlo-style games and use your winnings in the marketplace
- enjoy performance artists, interact with brain teasers and so much more
21 and over. Valid ID required. Cocktail attire suggested. Event held rain or shine.
Reserved tables, VIP tickets and general admission tickets are available.
Accanto (VIP) * Amalfi's * Bamboo Sushi * Basta's Trattoria * Beaverton Bakery * Biwa * Boyds Coffee Co. * Brix Tavern * Deschutes Brewery * DRY Soda * Fishes Sushi * Genoa (VIP) * Hoda's Middle Eastern Cuisine * Huber’s * Koi Fusion * Krispy Kreme * Las Primas * Laurelhurst Market * Le Bistro Montage * Lompoc Brewing Co. * Newmans at 988 * Nong's Khao Man Gai (VIP) * Old Spaghetti Factory * Oregon Culinary Institute * Oregon Zoo Catering & Events * Paragon Restaurant * Ruby Jewel * Salty's on the Columbia * Simply Thyme Catering * Spirit Mountain Cedar Plank Buffet * Sylvan Zoo house * The Station * Urban Fondue * Widmer Brothers Brewing Co.
Generous support provided by:
Make a night of it. Oregon's premier destination for gaming and entertainment in Grand Ronde, Oregon.
Ray and Karolette Peterson
Proud to support the Oregon Zoo, Ray and Karolette Peterson thank the many people who make the Oregon Zoo one of the best zoos in the world!
For over 150 years, NW Natural has been a vital part of the Northwest, providing safe, efficient and reliable energy for homes and business.
Tonkin FIAT - your fun , friendly local neighborhood dealer. Huge inventory of new and used vehicles. Set up an appointment to test drive today!
Mike and Tracey Clark
Mike and Tracey Clark invite you to join them in celebrating 125 years of the Oregon Zoo and encourage you to support the Oregon Zoo Foundation's campaign for Elephant Lands.
Low airfare on all airline tickets, including discount flights on Hawaii vacations and Mexico vacation packages. Book your travel today.
Every decision. Every detail. Every Day. Lewis is the builder of choice with the best and delivers construction services of exceptional value to their clients.
Insurance, Retirement, Investments and Advice.
Since 1988, we've been brewing a lineup of high-risk, high-reward beers from Bend in Oregon's high desert. First for our own pub, then for a growing audience of beer fanatics.
Galaxy Wine Company is an Oregon Wholesaler and Distributor of premium wines who believes that the private business world bears a responsibility to the community.
DRY Soda is a less sweet, all natural soda made with just four ingredients, including a little bit of pure cane sugar. Each of DRY's seven unique flavors is perfect to sip on its own, pair with a meal or mix into cocktails.
101.09 FM True to the Music.
KPTV.com covers the latest on Portland's top stories with continuous news updates, videos and photos, plus in-depth reports from our news investigators.