Celebrate wildlife everywhere with a party for the planet!
Featuring fun educational activities, up-close experiences with ambassador animals, roaming entertainment, a summer camp open house and volunteer sign-ups, Party for the Planet has something for everyone who wants to celebrate the Earth's biodiversity and take action to protect wildlife.
- 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Visit educational and activity booths and get your passport stamped
- 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.: Up close experiences with ambassador animals at Elephant Plaza
- Master Gardner
- National Wildlife Federation
- U.S. Forest Service
- Red Panda Network
- The Nature Conservancy
- Northwest Family Daycation
- Master Recycler Program
- Tualatin Soil & Water Conservation District
- The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
- Tryon Creek Watershed Council
- Johnson Creek Watershed Council
- Watershed Resource Center
- Defenders of Wildlife
Free with zoo admission.
Parking is $2/hour or $8/day, and lots tend to fill up quickly—so taking public transport is encouraged. Call 503-238-RIDE (7433) or visit Trimet for fare and route information.